How to Consign
Anyone can become a consignor. Come into our store to sign up and receive an account number. This account will track your items for sale and that have sold.
You can also use the store as a fundraiser for your local church, school or group. Please call or stop by for more details.
Please download our contract and review our policies.
- Children’s clothing in new or excellent condition, freshly laundered, no holes, stains, or odors. We will not accept clothing in worn or faded condition.
- Cribs, strollers, high chairs, toddler beds, back packs, swings, pack and plays, books, DVDs, toys etc.
- Maternity clothing in excellent condition.
All items are accepted on seasonal basis.
How we work…
- No appointment is needed.
- Please place a courtesy call if bringing in larger items to ensure we have the required space at that time.
- Please be sure all bags/items are marked with your consignor number.
- Please no bins or boxes.
- Any items we are not able to sell will be automatically donated.
Please review our contract for more specific details.
Click here to download the Sprouts contract.